We are engaged in offering BF 445 Activated Carbon Filter
which is made to offer outstanding output. These granular activated carbon filters which are made using premium quality raw materials which are appreciated by our clients. We make use of best technology to design our products and this activated carbon pre filter are made matching the international standard. Well, known manufacturer of activated carbon filters, carbon granule, activated carbon adsorbers, we offer this at unbelievable prices.Properties of Activated Carbon Filters:
- Activated carbon is the generic term used to describe a family of carbonaceous adsorbents with a highly crystalline form and extensively developed internal pore structure. A wide variety of activated carbon products is available exhibiting markedly different characteristics depending upon the raw material and activation technique used in their production. In selecting an activated carbon air filter, it is important to have a clear understanding of both the adsorptive and physical characteristics of the material in order to optimize the performance capabilities.
Pore Size Distribution:
- Surface area (BET N2): Measurement, using nitrogen (N2), of the extent of the pore surface developed within the matrix of the activated carbon. Used as a primary indicator of the activity level, based on the principle that the greater the surface area, the higher the number of adsorptive sites available.
The International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC) defines the pore size distribution as:
- Determination of the pore size distribution of an activated carbon is an extremely useful way of understanding the performance characteristics of the material.
- Micropores r < 1 nm
- Mesopores r 1-25 nm
- Macropores r > 25 nm
Carbon Tetrachloride Activity:
- Measurement of the porosity of an activated carbon by adsorption of iodine from solution.
- Measurement of the porosity of an activated carbon by the adsorption of saturated carbon tetrachloride vapor.
- Hardness: An important factor in system design, filter life and product handling. There are large differences in the hardness of activated carbons, depending on the raw material and activity level.
Particle Size Distribution:
- Should be carefully considered when filling fixed volumes as it can have considerable commercial implications. The back washed and drained density will show a lower value due to the water film between the particles of activated carbon.
- The finer the particle size of an activated carbon, the better the access to the surface area and the faster the rate of adsorption kinetics. In vapor phase systems this needs to be considered against pressure drop, which will affect energy cost. Careful consideration of particle size distribution can provide significant operating benefits. The activated carbon Multisorb 445 his large surface is used in a particular way to purify the air or gas at the low concentration of organic solvents en it removes odors and smelts.